Tasty Winter Vegetable Soup
Vegan and delicious, this soup is a perennial favourite during colder months.
- In a medium pot cook onions, garlic, olive oil and ½ cup of water on a low heat until onion is soft and translucent.
- Add potatoes and additional cup of water and cook with lid on for a further 10- 15 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower and carrot, adding the rest of the olive oil.
- Cook for a further 15-20 minutes before adding the rest of and water.
- Blend with a stick blender.
- Season to taste.