Cashew nut, cucumber and pumpkin curry
- Place the coconut milk, chilli, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, lemongrass and curry leaves in a heavy-bottomed saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Turn the heat down and allow the mixture to simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Add the onion, soaked cashews, pumpkin and cucumber and continue to simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 20–25 minutes.
- Add a little water if the mixture reduces too much. Season with salt to taste and add the juice of 1 lime.
- Serve with lime wedges and steamed rice.