|1 Tbsp||Canola oil|
|120 g||Noodles, Rice stick|
|1½ cups||Chicken stock|
|1 packet||Laksa paste, (Singapore spice paste)|
|400 g||Coconut milk, light (can)|
|300 g||Chicken breasts, skinned & boned, thinly sliced|
|1||Kaffir lime leaf, julienned|
|½ cup||Vietnamese mint leaves, loosley packed|
|½ cup||Fresh coriander, loosley packed|
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the pack.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and stir in the spice paste.
- Add the chicken stock and coconut milk and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for five minutes. Add the chicken and kaffir lime.
- Poach for three to four minutes. Add the Vietnamese mint and coriander.
- Place the drained noodles in four deep serving bowls.
- Add the soup, chicken and topping ingredients.