Oysters with Pink Pickled Ginger
( SERVES 4 )
|½||Avocado, peeled, stoned and diced|
|5 Tbsp||Pickled ginger, drained and slivered|
|3 tsp||Wasabi paste|
|8 pieces||Lemons, wedges|
- If oysters are in their shells ensure they are detached before serving.
- Place oysters in their shells or on soup spoons on four serving plates.
- Top with avocado and ginger. Form wasabi into balls and place on side with lemon wedges.
- Combine ingredients for dipping sauce and place in small containers on serving plates.
- The wasabi can be mixed into dipping sauce, if preferred.