Nifty Mexican style frittatas
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Lightly oil three Texas-sized muffin holes.
- Soften three dried corn husks by soaking in warm water for about 20 minutes.
- Place a plate on top to keep them submerged.
- Bring the corn to the boil in salted water for one minute then drain well.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Saute the onion, until softened.
- Add the garlic, red pepper and chilli. Saute until the pepper is softened. Combine with the corn.
- Dry the corn husks and line the muffin holes, pressing in firmly.
- Spoon the corn mixture into each hole. Top with the seasoned eggs.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set.
- These frittatas are great served with sour cream and a side salad.