( SERVES 2 )
|4||Tomatoes, peeled and diced|
|2 Tbsp||Chipotle sauce, or 1 red chilli, seeded and chopped|
|2 cloves||Crushed garlic|
|1 Tbsp||Coriander, chopped|
|1 Tbsp||White wine vinegar|
|1 to taste||Salt|
|1 Tbsp||Lemon juice|
|2 tsp||Red chillies, chopped|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1 Tbsp||Lime juice, up to 3 tbsp, or lemon juice|
Chicken & extra's
- Drain excess liquid from the tomatoes.
- Add to all the other ingredients. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Guacamole: Stone, peel and mash avocado. Mix with chilli, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Chicken: Brush the chicken with the melted butter and sprinkle with the cumin.
- Grill for about five minutes each side or until cooked. Cool slightly then chop.
- Warm the tortillas through in microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Place the lettuce, sour cream, cheese, salsa and guacamole in separate bowls.
- Take a flour tortilla and fill it with chicken and all the "fixin's". Roll up and enjoy.
- Serves 2 for dinner or 4 as a light meal.