Salmon salad tostadas with red rice
|2 Tbsp||Lime juice|
|1 clove||Crushed garlic|
|2 tsp||Chipotle sauce, (more if you desire)|
|1||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- Dressing: Combine ingredients and chill until required.
- Red Rice: Rinse rice under cold water until it runs clear.
- Place in a saucepan with the water and the red rice mix.
- Cover and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer on low until the rice has absorbed the liquid.
- Tostadas: Prepare the veges and keep separate.
- Drain the salmon and break into pieces.
- Heat two to three drops of oil in a large, heavy frying pan.
- Add a tortilla and swirl in oil to coat evenly. Cook on one side until bubbles appear.
- Flip over and cook until slightly crisp on the edges. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- Place on a serving plate and top with the salmon and veges. Garnish with coriander.
- Dot with a little dressing. Serve with the red rice.