Pumpkin and green curry soup
- Set oven to 180C. In an ovenproof dish toss the pumpkin and oil and cook for 25 minutes until soft and golden.
- Heat the butter in a large saucepan. Add the onion and garlic and cook for 4 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the ginger and curry paste and stir for a further 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the pumpkin, stock and brown sugar, and simmer for 20 minutes until all the flavours develop.
- Blend until it is the texture you prefer, either smooth or slightly chunky.
- Return to the heat, add the coconut milk, and season to taste.
- Before serving add coriander and serve with hot bread.