Mini Shrimp Tarts
( SERVES 8 )
- Preheat oven to 160 degC.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl for 20 seconds.
- Gently whisk in milk, cayenne pepper, parmesan, parsley and seasoning.
- Place tartlet cases onto a baking tray.
- Fill ¾ with shrimp, then top up each tartlet with egg mixture.
- Bake for approximately 12 to 15 minutes, or until set.
- Remove tarts from the oven. Leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Tip:You can make these tarts vegetarian by using cooked diced mushrooms or caramelised onions