Mini raspberry and passionfruit trifles
We used frozen raspberries for this trifle. Freezing actually helps the flavour and sweetness of berries.
- Toss the frozen raspberries with the icing sugar.
- Spoon evenly into six glasses. (The raspberries will defrost in around 10 minutes.)
- Whip the cream into soft peaks, then add the passionfruit curd. Continue whisking.
- When the cream is semi-firm, scrape it into a piping bag.
- Pipe over the raspberries, then place the glasses in the fridge until needed.
- When ready to serve, drizzle some passionfruit sauce or pulp over the trifles and decorate with toasted slivered almonds.