Photo by Seth Smith
Nut Milk – a delicious, nutritional dairy-free alternative.
- Blend all ingredients on high in a regular blender or a high speed blender for 1-2 minutes.
- Strain through some cheesecloth or a nut milk bag – place in a sealed jar or bottle.
- Keeps in the fridge 2 days.
- You can use any nut or seed you like to make different flavours – you could even create your own nut and seed milk combos.
- You can also add more water to make your milk thinner or more nuts to make its more like a cream.
Optional extra add 1/4 tsp sunflower lecithin to help emulsify.