( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Sophie Barclay
Roast Kalamata Drizzle
- Roast Kalamata Drizzle: Place the olives on an oven tray and dry lightly and slowly in a 100 degC oven for 20 mins.
- Deseed the olives once cooled and combine in the food processor with the other ingredients.
- Blend and add oil until a pouring consistency is achieved. Set aside.
- Parsley Pesto: Combine all the ingredients and rough chop – for a smoother pesto place in your food processor and blitz.Set aside.
- Breakfast bruschetta:Roast or grill the mushrooms until softened.