Coriander salad with tofu, roasted peanuts, chilli and cucumber
|1 splash||Vegetable oil|
|1 packet||Tofu, silken|
|1||Chilli, (red banana)|
|½ cup||Salted and roasted peanuts|
|1||Telegraph cucumber, or 2 Lebanese cucumbers|
- Slice the tofu. Heat a pan, adding a little vegetable oil and fry the tofu in batches until golden on each side.
- Roughly chop the coriander leaves and finely chop the stalks. Roughly chop the peanuts.
- Finely slice the chilli, removing the seeds if you wish for less heat. De-seed the cucumber and slice into matchstick lengths.
- Put all these ingredients together in a bowl with the tofu and gently combine.
- Put the dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake to combine.
- Plate the salad and offer the dressing alongside.