Stir-fried Prawns in coconut & lime
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. When hot, fry the onions and garlic over a medium heat for 8 to 9 minutes until they’re nicely softened.
- Add the ginger, red chilli and all the spices. Stir in, then add the lime juice and coconut cream.
- Boil the coconut cream for 5 minutes to slightly thicken. Add the prawns and capsicum and return to a boil.
- Add the chopped coriander and mint.
- Taste to check seasoning, then serve with wedges of fresh limes if you have them.