- Cook the pasta according to the packet directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, fry the bacon until crisp. Remove the rind and chop into pieces.
- Wash spinach and drain well. Heat the crème fraîche in a pan with the relish and lemon juice. Season and add parsley.
- Drain the pasta and place back into pot. Add the crème fraîche sauce, bacon and spinach. Lightly combine.
- Thin the sauce if necessary with a little of the pasta cooking water.
- Place in bowls and top with the parmesan and pine nuts.