Baked Blue Cheese Fish
|600 g||White fish, fillits|
|1 to taste||Freshly ground black pepper|
|1||Red onion, thinly sliced|
|2||Garlic cloves, thinly sliced|
|2 Tbsp||Fennel, chopped|
|1 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|250 g||Button mushrooms, sliced|
|2 Tbsp||Fresh parsley, chopped|
- Preheat the oven to 190 degC.
- Divide the fish into four serving portions.
- Season with pepper and place in a baking dish.
- Saute onion and garlic in the oil until softened but not brown.
- Add the mushrooms and saute for a further 2 or 3 minutes.
- Place evenly over each fish potion and sprinkle with fennel or parsley.
- Cover with foil and bake for 5 to 10 minutes depending on thickness.
- Meanwhile, prepare the topping. Crumble or grate the cheese and combine with the breadcrumbs.
- Remove the foil and sprinkle the crumb mixture over the fish.
- Continue baking, uncovered, for another 5 minutes.