Edam & Chilli Prawns
( SERVES 6 )
- Salt and freshly ground back pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill. Put the prawns in a bowl and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
- Saute the shallot in the oil until softened. Add the garlic. Put in a bowl with the grated edam, chilli flakes, Tabasco and creme fraiche.
- Drain the prawns and divide between 6 small gratin dishes. Season well. Dot the cheese mixture over the prawns.
- Grill for 5-6 minutes until golden and bubbling and the prawns are pink and cooked.