Brussels sprouts, bacon, walnuts and blue cheese
- Slice some sourdough and brush with olive oil. Grill until crisp around the edges.
- Place a pan on a medium heat. Once hot add a splash or extra virgin olive oil followed by some diced bacon and cook until golden.
- Add some sliced Brussels sprouts and cook for five minutes or so, then add a little chicken stock and a splash of sherry vinegar.
- Cook until the liquid has evaporated, add a handful of walnuts and a knob of butter.
- Season to taste with flaky sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- To serve, spoon the sprout mix on to the bruschetta and crumble over a little blue cheese. Eat now!