Chocolate Anzac biscuits
This recipe makes about 48 biscuits.
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a large tray with baking paper.
- Combine flour, rolled oats, coconut, chocolate chips, sugars and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
- Melt butter and golden syrup on a low heat.
- Combine water and baking soda until smooth. Stir into butter mixture.
- Pour into oats mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Roll heaped teaspoonfuls into balls and place on tray about 3cm apart. Flatten with a fork.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until crisp. Cool on a wire rack.