Spiced baked chicken
This requires very little work for the cook who deserves a break.
- Combine the first six ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken thighs and toss to coat. Preheat the oven to 200 degC fan bake.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish lined with baking paper and roast uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes. Season and set aside.
- Combine yoghurt, lemon juice, sea salt and parsley. Stir well. Place mixture in a serving bowl.
- Arrange chicken thighs on a serving platter. Drizzle the chicken with 2 to 3 tbsp of the juices from the baking dish.
- Serve with the yoghurt mixture.
Cook’s tip: A yoghurt-based accompaniment to the chicken is a healthy option. You could also add grated, peeled and deseeded cucumber, fresh mint and garlic.