Individual Vegetable Pizzas
( SERVES 8 )
- Place the yeast and sugar into a bowl. Add the water and leave in a warm place for approximately 5 minutes.
- Place the our in a separate bowl and add the yeast mixture. Using your hands, form a dough and knead for at least 4 minutes.
- Alternatively, place it in your mixer and blend using a dough hook. The mixture should feel elastic.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degC fan bake and place a baking tray in oven.
- Roll out the dough into 8 x 65g balls on a lightly floured bench and form into oval shapes. Don’t be alarmed if they start to rise – this is completely normal.
- Place the bases on the hot tray.
- Cover the pizza bases with pasta sauce. Top with the vegetables and feta.
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese and season.
- Bake for about 10 to 12 minutes until the edge is bronzed and the cheese is bubbling.