Easy Thai Fish Curry
( SERVES 4 )
This is a really quick and easy curry to whip up for the family and a great way to bring more fish into your meals.
|720 g||Fresh fish, cut into 4 x 2cm pieces|
|2 tsp||Thai green curry paste|
|2 Tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|2 cloves||Crushed garlic|
|400 ml||Coconut cream|
|1||Spring onion, chopped|
|2 Tbsp||Fish sauce|
|1 Tbsp||Soy sauce|
|2 cups||Long grain rice, cooked, to serve|
|½||Lemon, juice, or 1 lime for drizzling|
|4 sprigs||Coriander, to garnish|
- Toss the fish pieces gently in the flour.
- Put oil in a saucepan and on a medium heat brown the fish, 1½ minutes each side. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add curry paste, garlic and ginger to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add spring onion, coconut cream, sugar, fish sauce and soy sauce. Cook for 5 minutes on a low heat, stirring.
- Place fish in the sauce and cook for 2 minutes. Put fish and sauce in bowls and drizzle with lemon or lime juice.
- Top with coriander and serve with cooked rice.
Tip: Just before serving, squeeze a little lemon or lime juice over the top.