Fresh Garden Tomato Soup
- Grate large, fully ripe tomatoes to remove the skin. Place in a food processor.
- With the food processor running, stream in a good oil of your choice to achieve a soupy consistency.
- You could add half a red chilli, with the seeds removed, for a bit of heat. Pour the mixture into a container and chill.
- Grate some courgettes. Chop rocket, green leaves and any herbs you choose.
- Cube some stale bread and turn these into croutons by drizzling them with oil and adding crushed garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper and toast in a medium oven, drain on paper towels and allow to cool.
- Portion out the tomato base into bowls.
- Top with the courgette, leaves and herbs.
- Add the croutons and, as a final flourish, drizzle a fruity olive oil across the lot.