Coffee cream sticks
- Pour the hot espresso into a jug, then add sugar and cinnamon. Stir to dissolve.
- Stir in the cream and milk. If the ice block moulds do not have a frame, support in a rack that will easily transfer to the freezer.
- Carefully pour the mix into the moulds, leaving a space near the top to attach the lids without the mix spilling, then freeze overnight.
- Wooden ice block sticks can be used if necessary, just push into the moulds once the mix is firm, but not completely frozen.
- Briefly dip into hot water to release from the moulds.