Fig, blue cheese and bacon salad
|2||Preserved lemons, cheeks, cut into tiny dice|
|2 Tbsp||Flat leaf (Italian) parsley, chopped|
|5 Tbsp||Grapeseed oil|
- Make the dressing by shaking all the ingredients together in a small jar. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- To make the salad, wash the figs and cut in half. Break the cheese into small chunks.
- Cut each bacon rasher in half. Heat the grill and cook until crisp and golden.
- Arrange the rocket leaves on a platter. Nestle the figs into the leaves and scatter the blue cheese and almonds over the rocket.
- Top with the hot bacon. Spoon over the dressing and sprinkle with the parsley. Serve immediately.