Blueberry sorbet with yoghurt jellies
( SERVES 4 )
Sorbet is a refreshing "between courses" treat on its own, or served as a dessert, with the yoghurt jellies.
- To make the sorbet, bring the sugar and water to a boil while stirring, then let simmer for 5 minutes, cool.
- Process the berries in the bowl of a processor until smooth, then combine with the cooled syrup and lime juice.
- Freeze for 2 hours, then puree briefly in a food processor and return to the freezer until set.
- To make the jelly, whisk the yoghurt, icing sugar, lime juice and gelatine together then pour into six small moulds or ramekins.
- Refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours.
- To release, dip each mould briefly into hot water, run a knife around the edge and invert on to a serving plate.
- Serve with the sorbet.