Chocolate hazelnut puddings
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Fiona Andersen
- Heat oven to 200C.
- Place chocolate and butter in a bowl over a pot of simmering water and stir until melted.
- In a separate bowl, mix eggs, sugar, flour and hazelnuts until combined.
- Fold in chocolate mixture and divide between 4x 200ml well-greased, oven-proof ramekins.
- Place puddings on an oven tray and cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. The edges should be set and the centre should be just soft.
- Remove from oven, leave for 1 minute to rest before gently turning puddings out on to serving plates.
- Serve immediately with vanilla bean ice cream.