Shiitake Chicken with Orange & Ginger Sauce
|¼ cup||Orange juice|
|2 Tbsp||Dark soy sauce|
|2 Tbsp||Fresh ginger, finely grated|
|2 tsp||Oranges, finely grated peel|
- Soak shiitake mushrooms in hot water for 30 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in a bowl. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok. Stir-fry chicken for two minutes, in batches if required.
- Remove to a plate. Drain shiitake and squeeze dry. Add peppers, shiitake and button mushrooms and garlic to pan.
- Stir-fry for one to two minutes. Return chicken to pan. Mix sauce ingredients again then stir into wok.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Great served over noodles or rice.