- Remove any thick stalks from spinach. Wash, drain and chop leaves. Steam or microwave, until limp. Cool, squeeze dry, then chop.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 220 degC. Combine oil and garlic. Remove stems from the mushrooms. Brush inside of caps with garlic oil.
- Bake on an oven tray for about 10 minutes, until just tender. Combine sour cream, mayo and thyme leaves.
- Add cold spinach and artichokes. Combine remaining garlic oil with breadcrumbs and half the parmesan.
- Sprinkle on top then dust with the remaining parmesan.
- Bake for about eight minutes, until hot.Great served with a crisp salad. Serves two as a main course.