Mushroom and cheese muffins
( MAKES 12 )
- Preheat oven to 190C. Lightly oil a 12-hole muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- Saute mushrooms in oil until dry and brown. Reserve a few mushroom slices for the top.
- Sift flour, salt and paprika into a bowl. Add spring onions, mushrooms and cheese.
- Whisk eggs, oil and milk together. Fold into dry ingredients until just moistened.
- Spoon into prepared muffin holes. Top with reserved mushroom slices.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes until golden and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.