*“Hospo”, short for hospitality, is a term used regularly in the hospitality industry. Chand and Sid Sahrawat own the restaurants, Sidart and Cassia, so their daughter Zoya has been part of the hospitality industry from day one, hence the term “hospobaby”.
- Take a fork and puncture the potato in several places.
- Put it into a brown paper bag and cook on high in the microware for 1½ minutes.
- Turn it around and cook for another 1½ minutes.
- Carefully take the hot potato out of the bag and put it into a bowl.
- Cut a cross across the top of the potato and push the butter inside.
- Season with salt and pepper. Now add any fillings of your choice.