Marinated Schitzels & Onions
Photo by iStock
This marinade is also excellent with pork sausages.
- Trim the schnitzels if necessary and cut into serving portions.
- Place in a plastic bag. Combine the ingredients for the marinade and pour over the pork. Move it around so it is well coated.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight. Move the bag around occasionally.
- Before cooking, return the meat to room temperature. Lift out of the marinade and pat dry.
- Place the onions in a frying pan on the barbecue and stir-fry until tender.
- Add the marinade and heat through. Barbecue the schnitzel for one to two minutes each side.
- Serve topped with the onion mixture.