Egg & Vege Lunch Wrap
Photo by iStock
- Peel eggs. Mash together with the mayonnaise and mustard.
- To make the wrap pliable, heat briefly in the microwave or a sandwich maker, or wrap in foil and heat over steam.
- Place the bread on a flat surface on a sheet of waxed paper.
- Spread the egg mixture over the first quarter of the wrap.
- Lay the remaining fillings in lines parallel to the egg to just over halfway.
- Starting from the side closest to you, firmly roll it up. Spread mayo along the final edge to help it hold together.
- Cut the wrap in half through the middle to display the filling.