Cafe-Style Vegetable Tortilla Stack
Photo by iStock
- Peel kumara and pumpkin. Steam, until tender. Mash separately. Cool.
- Steam spinach, until wilted. Cool, then squeeze out excess moisture.
- Lightly fry courgettes in the oil until crisp-tender. Remove. Fry mushrooms until lightly coloured.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180 degC.
- Place a tortilla in a well-greased 25cm springform cake pan.
- Spread with the mashed pumpkin. Dot with the cream cheese. Season.
- Place another tortilla on top. Spread with the cooked kumara and drizzle with the sweet chilli sauce.
- Top with another tortilla. Cover with the spinach. Top with one cup of the tomato sauce.
- Top with the fourth tortilla. Add the courgettes and then the mushrooms.
- Place the final tortilla on top. Spread with the remaining tomato pasta sauce.
- Crumble the feta on top. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cut into wedges to serve.