Chilli, bocconcini, tomato and olive pizza
|2 tsp||Active dried yeast|
|1 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|1||Polenta, (medium ground)|
- In a bowl put the yeast, sugar and water. Allow to stand until bubbles appear. Add the flour, salt and oil then mix and knead for at least 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover and leave somewhere warm for an hour or until doubled.
- Heat wood-fired oven or covered barbecue to 225C. Place the pizza stone in for 20 minutes while preparing the topping.
- Slice the chillies, tear the bocconcini and slice the tomatoes, leaving the cherry tomatoes whole. Pit the olives if preferred and add.
- Have the dough ready to roll out. Remove the stone from the oven and dust with a light coating of polenta.
- Put the dough on to the stone, roll out quite thinly and arrange topping, drizzle with olive oil, season and return to oven for 20 minutes.