Stone fruit with whisky and yoghurt
( SERVES 4 )
- Clean the hotplate before starting then heat to a moderate temperature.
- Halve all the fruit, don't worry about removing the stones they impart more flavour while the fruit is cooking.
- Melt the butter with the sugar and whisky on the hotplate.
- Put the fruit on the hotplate cut side down and leave for 5 minutes, scoop up any juices as they caramelise and drizzle back over the fruit.
- Remove from the heat and serve with yoghurt and extra sugar if so desired.