Tuna filo parcels
Cumin, coriander and chilli adds bite to these tuna-filled filo parcels.
For more ideas on what to serve at the next party, check out our party food collection.
- In a frying pan heat the oil and add the onion and anchovies. Cook for 3 or 4 minutes until soft.
- Add the cumin, coriander and chilli, and stir until fragrant. Remove from the heat and cool slightly.
- In a medium-sized bowl mix the onions, tuna and herbs, then season with salt and pepper.
- Brush 1 sheet of filo with butter and place another on top. Cut into 5 strips crossways.
- Place 1 tablespoon filling at one end, brush the filo with butter, and roll into a triangle. Repeat until all the mixture has gone.
- Place the triangles onto an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- When ready to cook, preheat an oven to 180C. Brush the triangles with the remaining butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden in colour.