Baked raspberry ricotta cheesecake
( SERVES 6 )
|500 g||Ricotta cheese|
|¼ cup||Low-fat yoghurt, plain|
|½ tsp||Vanilla essence/extract|
|1 tsp||Lemon zest|
|½ cup||Raspberries, pureed|
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Spray an 18cm springform pan with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Pulse the ricotta in a processor, until smooth and thick.
- Add the sugar, eggs, yoghurt, vanilla and lemon peel. Beat in the cornflour.
- Pour into the pan. Swirl in the raspberries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a cocktail stick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool, then chill until cold.
- Put the reserved berries for the top aside. Place the others in a pan with the icing sugar.
- Simmer for a few minutes then mash and sieve. Cool.
- Drizzle over the chilled cheesecake and top with the reserved berries.