Tasty Crustless Vegetable Quiche
( SERVES 6 )
|½ cup||Self raising flour, + 2 Tbsp|
|2 Tbsp||Parsley, chopped|
|1 tsp||Tarragon, chopped|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1||Onion, large, diced|
|1½ cups||Potatoes, peeled, diced and cooked|
|1½ cups||Kumara, peeled, diced and cooked|
|1½ cups||Tasty cheese, grated|
|½ cup||Red capsicum, diced|
|½ cup||Asparagus, or beans, chopped and blanched|
- Preheat oven to 190 degC.
- Lightly grease a six-cup, 22cm diameter quiche pan or pie dish, about 5cm deep. (I used Jamie Oliver's fluted pie dish.)
- Saute onion in butter, until soft. Combine eggs, herbs, seasonings, milk and flour, until smooth.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for about 50 to 60 minutes, or until golden and set. Serve hot or cold with salad.