( SERVES 8 )
Delicious hot or cold.
- Place the herbs, lime leaf and chillies in a food processor.
- Blend until well chopped. Add the pepper, egg and pork. Blend until evenly mixed.
- Pack into an oiled 21cm x 10cm loaf pan. Spoon a little chilli sauce on top.
- Either cook in a conventional oven at 180 degC for 50 minutes or cover with baking paper in the microwave on 60 per cent power for 8-10 minutes. (Choose a microwave-proof loaf pan, such as silicone.) The loaf will pull away from the sides when cooked.
- Serve with extra chilli sauce.