Crispy Apple, Fennel Bulb & Oregano chicken Salad
( SERVES 2 )
Photo by iStock
- Whisk the lemon juice and sugar, until the sugar is dissolved. Whisk in olive oil. Set aside.
- Cut the chicken breast in half lengthwise. Season.
- Sprinkle with 1tsp of oregano. Pan-fry gently in oil for about 5-6 minutes each side, until cooked. Stand covered for a few minutes.
- Combine apple and fennel with spinach leaves in a large bowl. Toss gently to combine.
- Cut the chicken into 2cm slices. Sprinkle with the remaining oregano.
- Arrange the salad in a pile on two serving plates. Top with chicken. Drizzle with a little dressing.