Fish tacos, avocado salsa verde and radish salad
You can use virtually any white fish, fresh or frozen.
|4 Tbsp||Lime juice|
|1 bunch||Fresh coriander|
|3 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 tsp||Red chilli, finely diced|
|1||Avocado, large, diced|
|½ bunch||Radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced|
|½ cup||Spring onion, sliced|
|2 Tbsp||Jalapeno chilli, diced|
|500 g||White fish, skinless fillets, we used gurnard|
|2 Tbsp||Olive oil|
|8||Tortilla wraps, soft, toasted|
|4 Tbsp||Sour cream|
- To make avocado salsa verde, pulse the fresh coriander, 2 tbsp lime juice, 2 tbsp olive oil, and water to a rough paste in a food processor.
- Season with salt and pepper, stir in the diced chilli and avocado. Refrigerate until needed.
- For the radish salad, in a small bowl, mix together 2 tbsp lime juice, 1 tbsp olive oil, radishes, spring onions and jalapeno. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place white fish fillets into a saucepan, along with 2 tbsp olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and cover.
- Cook very gently for 12 minutes or until fish is completely cooked.
- When ready to eat, quickly toast soft tortillas in your toaster.
- To assemble, fill tortillas with fish and radish salad.
- Top with avocado salsa verde and a dollop of sour cream. Fold and enjoy.
If you like more bite, add a drizzle of hot sauce to the fish when assembling.