Pasta with courgettes, prosciutto and goats' cheese
( SERVES 4 )
This dish is light, easy and makes for a fun night!
|½ cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
|3 cloves||Garlic, finely sliced|
|6 slices||Prosciutto, roughly shredded|
|6||Tomatoes, seeded abd drained of liquid, corsely chopped|
|½ tsp||Chilli flakes|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1 bunch||Baby rocket|
|6||Basil leaves, shredded|
|150 g||Goat's cheese|
|1 cup||Pecorino cheese, shaved ( or hard cheese, such as parmesan)|
|1 to taste||Extra virgin olive oil|
- Cut the pasta into 8cm strips and cook in plenty of well-salted water, according to packet directions, or until al dente.
- Fry the courgette slices in hot oil until well coloured (if courgettes are large, halve lengthways before slicing).
- Just before serving, add garlic and cook for one minute. Add prosciutto, tomatoes, chilli flakes, sea salt and pepper.
- Fold through cooked pasta and add rocket and basil.
- Divide between bowls and top with pieces of goats’ cheese, pecorino and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve immediately.
You can use our product of the week, cows’ feta, instead of goats’ cheese, if desired.