Pork, fennel and chilli meatballs
You can also add these meatballs to your favourite pasta sauce and serve with pasta and parmesan cheese.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large saucepan, add onion, garlic and fennel.
- Sauté for 5 minutes. Add seeds, chilli flakes, thyme and coriander. Cook 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Once cooked spices are cooled, add to mince and combine well.
- Roll into walnut-sized balls. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil in saucepan. Add meatballs, cook for 10 to 15 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Serve with cocktail sticks.