Stir-Fried Salad With Hoisin Dressing
( SERVES 4 )
|2 Tbsp||Peanut oil|
|250 g||Brown mushrooms, sliced|
|2||Red peppers, small, seeded & sliced|
|225 g||Snow peas, trimmed|
|1 to taste||Freshly ground black pepper|
|1 tsp||Thyme leaves|
- Heat half the peanut oil in a wok. Stir-fry the mushrooms, until browned.
- Place to one side. Heat the remaining oil.
- Add peppers, snow peas and thyme and stir-fry until crisp-tender.
- Combine with mushrooms in a salad bowl. Season.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing and drizzle over the salad. Toss before serving.