Chicken Salad with Minted Cucumber Dressing
This no-fat dressing is great over cooked chicken or vegetables.
|¼ cup||Cider vinegar|
|1 cup||Mint leaves, finely chopped|
- Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- Simmer for 5 minutes. Add the vinegar and mint and simmer for 15 minutes. Cool, strain and chill.
- Peel the cucumber, half lengthwise, remove the seeds and discard.
- Dice the flesh. Seed and dice the peppers. Add the vegetables to the cooled syrup.
- Wash the lettuce and refresh in a plastic bag in the refrigerator. Place on a serving platter and top with the chicken.
- Spoon the dressing over the chicken