Mediterranean Potato Salad
Wild rocket gives the salad a refreshing piquancy. It's so easy to grow and if you're not careful, takes over the garden.
|½ cup||Freshly squeezed orange juice, or mandarine juice|
|3 Tbsp||Red wine vinegar|
|3 Tbsp||Capers, rinsed and dried|
|½ cup||Extra virgin olive oil|
- To make the dressing, whisk the citrus juice and vinegar.
- Then whisk in the olive oil until well combined. Stir in the capers.
- To make the salad, first scrub the potatoes.
- Boil in salted water until tender, ensuring they keep their shape.
- Meanwhile, combine the fennel, rocket, cos and mint leaves in a large salad bowl.
- Add the drained and warm potatoes and toss with the dressing and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fennel fronds.