Photo by Babiche Martens
Whether homegrown or store-bought, passionfruit is delicious spooned over greek yoghurt or added to a chilled vodka cocktail with a slice of lime.
- Line a 22cm loaf tin with baking paper or tin foil.
- In a large bowl place the cream, yoghurt and meringues. Gently stir until combined, but don’t overwork.
- Fold through the passionfruit pulp. Spoon into the loaf tin, cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- To serve, tip out on to a plate and cut into thick slices.
- Drizzle with extra passionfruit.