Stir-fried Prawns on Noodle Nests
- To make the noodle baskets, first preheat the oven to 220C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Bring a large saucepan of boiling water to the boil. Cook the noodles for 3-4 minutes or until cooked.
- Drain well and add the sesame oil. Divide into four equal portions and coil into four baskets on the baking paper. Pat into 2cm thick rounds. Bake for 20 minutes, until the tops are crisp and browned.
- To prepare the stir-fry, combine the chicken stock, cornflour and soy sauce and place to one side.
- Heat the oil in a wok on high. Stir-fry the ginger and garlic for 30 seconds. Add the broccoli florets and the water. Stir-fry for 1 minute then cover and cook until crisp tender, about 1 minute. Add the prawns and stir-fry until they are cooked, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir the chicken stock combo until well mixed. Add to the wok, stirring until thickened. Place the noodle nests on serving plates and top with the stir-fry.