Red Curry of Chicken & Kaffir Lime
( SERVES 4 )
Based on a recipe from the Sticky Rice cooking school.
- Scoop off the thick cream from the top of the can of coconut cream.
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir in the thick coconut cream, until it cracks.
- Add the red curry paste and fry, until fragrant. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the kaffir lime leaves, fish sauce, palm sugar, pickled ginger and remaining coconut cream.
- Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes, until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve garnished with the julienned chilli. Great served with steamed rice.